No secrets between us!
WeDigitalGarden is highly committed to respect your privacy and your personal data.
This charter has been created to help you understand how your personal data is collected, for which purpose(s) and how it is processed to offer you the content and services you need, while respecting your rights.
Whichever contact channel you use, WeDigitalGarden undertakes, in accordance with current legislation, to protect your privacy by ensuring the protection, confidentiality, non-alteration, availability and security of the personal data that you register on our website.
1. KEY PRINCIPLES
WeDigitalGarden is committed to respect your fundamental rights:
- Transparency: we provide you with all the useful information on data processing (purposes and recipients);
- Legitimacy and relevance: we collect and process only the data necessary for the purposes indicated;
- Confidentiality and integrity: we’ve set-up technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration or access by an unauthorized third party;
- Storage: we only store your personal data during the necessary time to complete a specific action or until the end of a request treatment by our services.
To that end, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the treatment of your data is compliant with the applicable data protection law.
1.1 WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data is collected only in the following cases:
- Use of the contact form on all pages of our website and in the "contact" section;
- Your subscription to our newsletter.
1.2 WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect data to ensure our services efficiency. The data we collect are marked with an asterisk and concern: your sname, first name, postal address, email address and phone number.
In total compliancy with the law, we do not collect racial or ethnic data, political opinions, religious convictions, union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning the sexual life or sexual orientation of a person. These particular data isn’t and will never be collected or processed by WeDigitalGarden.
1.3 COOKIES POLICY
We automatically collect cookies related to your internet navigation. To learn more about the management of your cookies by browsers, see the dedicated article posted online by the CNIL.
To learn how to configure cookies directly from your internet browser, go to the CNIL website. (link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser)